Hotel Water Softeners
If a hotel or any hospitality industry client is using hard water, they will see these effects on its day to day work:
- Taps, clogged with limescale.
- Washing machines breaking down with variations in water temperature and pressure…
- Crockery not washing properly or make them look dirtier than when you first kept them it into the wash.
- Food taking longer to cook and utensils are hard to clean
- Detergent costs increasing, hard water will use 50% more detergent than soft water.
- Maintenance costs going up and up.
If hard water is left untreated it can clog plumbing systems with limescale and reduce the lifespan of the plumbing equipment and fixtures.
The best solution could be that hotels use East Midlands Water Company commercial water softeners. After treatment, the water softens and easily liquefies soap for easier removal of soap scum from sinks and tubs. Some of the advantages are
- Lime scale-free pipes, reducing temperature variations and low water pressure.
- Garments having a soft and fluffy feel and appearance and lasting longer.
- The glass and dishes washed in the commercial dishwashers come out clean
- Water consumption reduction.
- Costs saving in time spent cleaning.
- Cost savings on all detergents and products used in the washing process of up to 50%.
- Washing machines and dryers all have a much longer life up to 50%, which can save thousands of pounds.
- Lowering maintenance issues and costs
Different part of hotels that needs softened water includes
- Spa and pool
- Canteen and food production
- Laundry unit
- & more.
East Midlands Water Company offers a big range of water softener systems that can suit many different hotels requirements.