The CLARIS water filter family is a modular filter cartridge system, consisting of a unique multifunctional connection head and a combination of filter cartridges designed for the specific requirements of equipment in the commercial market. Thanks to its compact dimensions and the sophisticated multi- valve connection head, the system can be installed and operated almost anywhere, free standing, mounted or in a vertical or horizontal position.
Hassle free exchanges and low Service Costs
• Cartridges replaced in seconds ‘twist off – twist on’
• Air vent and rinsing directly at the filter head without any disconnection of tubes
• Automatic Inlet and outlet shut off valves for secure cartridge replacement
• Pressure release valves automatically operated at filter cartridge replacement
• Replacement of all gaskets between head to cartridge with every new cartridge
• Flat cartridge connector allows replacement in limited space
(avoids movement of wall mounting brackets and torque on hose connectors
DUOBLEND® bypass valve technology
Thanks to the new patent pending DUOBLEND® bypass valve technology the new CLARIS water filter system allows a consistent and precise adjustment of carbonate hardness.
The DuoBlend® valve ensures highest water and beverage quality whilst delivering effective protection of machine parts from lime scale deposits,unaffected from pressure changes in the feed water supply and from flow rates of individual consumers. In combination with the 5 stage filtration process including a solid final 5 μm Carbon Block filter the CLARIS system sets a new benchmark in the water filter market.